Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardscast Radio Show

Options
  • 03-07-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this has been said before so I could be flogging a dead horse, but if not, how about adding boardsie's music to the boardcast? You could make it an actual radio show type thing where in between you speaking you show off a boards users latest bands song?

People with bands/demo tapes can send you one of their songs that they want played on the boardcast and you pick a small handful of them to play throughout the cast. I'm sure some bands would relish the airplay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Good idea, and maybe even some of the stuff the DJs are doing (provided it's all original stuff and uncopyrighted etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep. It's already being looked into.

There will be music made by boardsies on the next boardscast.

I'll keep the details as a surprise for now.

But of course... if anyone wants any of there music played then drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

PM on the way

Mike.

Advertisement