Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal FM

• 03-07-2008 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Anybody heard the new radio station in Dublin 15.Plays great dance music.Anybody know or heard of them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dude7

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Anybody heard the new radio station in Dublin 15.Plays great dance music.Anybody know or heard of them?
    Oh, I heard it. It's grand! I found it lately, when I was driving to the airport. And it's not in Dublin 15. You can hear it almost everywhere in Dublin, even in Maynooth (25km west of Dublin).

There was another one I used to listen. AFAIR it was called FreqFM. They were pretty similar to this one. But cant here it anymore for a month or two. :(
    This one has has a way stronger signal, as I mentioned it is in Maynooth as well.

Cheers listeners. ;)

Advertisement