Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q and A next event?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when Q and A is on next? Wasnt able to go to the last few but really want to see what its like, heard its a good night out =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

I'd imagine it'll probably be October.

Yeah it can be fun, but a bit of a mixed bag though. I quite liked in the Vaults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I read the posts on the Q&A bebo or facebook, (can't remember which!) a lot of people were saying the music isn't that good and it is very expensive. (for entry and drinks)
    YMMV

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

Anyone know any other nights that would be on? I know about Glitz
    but any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    I read the posts on the Q&A bebo or facebook, (can't remember which!) a lot of people were saying the music isn't that good and it is very expensive. (for entry and drinks)
    YMMV
    Yeah its a total rip off and the music hasn't been great the last two times anyway.
    gibson wrote: »
    Anyone know any other nights that would be on? I know about Glitz
    but any others?
    There's a new night called áit ait on every now and again. Here's the info, taken from facebook.
    Áit AIT' is back! Queer Girls, Queer Boys and Friends of Queers-lend us your ears! Áit AIT returns on Sunday, the 20th of July in The Hub on Eustace Street in Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Doors are open from 10.00p.m. and it will run till late! To come along to this wonder, you'll have to part with a meagre 5 EUROS on the door. Betty Mod (and friends) will once again be playing an eclectic mix of music ranging from indie to swing, eighties' pop to soul, riot grrrls to glam rock...don't miss it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Sounds a better deal Marshy, might see if I can pop along.

• Advertisement
Advertisement