Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piranha wanted

Options
  • 03-07-2008 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi,i have a 90litre aquarium and im trying to find out were is the best place in west dublin to buy a piranha??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

They have red bellies up in fantastic aquaitics, i think there 100 each or 5 for 400.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

wow..... thats alot of money for a fish!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

dubman25 wrote: »
    hi,i have a 90litre aquarium and im trying to find out were is the best place in west dublin to buy a piranha??

They regularly have them in Aquatic Village in Brittas too, if you can get out that direction. They've a new shop in Tallaght as well - I haven't seen piranha in it, but they're the same guys so I'm sure if they had some in Brittas they could bring them to Tallaght if that was easier for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

PM Sent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There's a pet shop down in Arklow selling baby pirahna for 14.99 each, there were two in the tank that I saw. It's just over the bridge from the Bridgewater.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

Vinnie K wrote: »
    They have red bellies up in fantastic aquaitics, i think there 100 each or 5 for 400.

they dont usually stock em and will order them in they have one they have had for years but he is not for sale,,,

and there no where near that price thats quoted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 serratus

Mod edit: no advertising allowed. If you wish to advertise please contact an admin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

serratus wrote: »
    Mod edit: no advertising allowed. If you wish to advertise please contact an admin.
    were not advertising they are helping me out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 serratus

Hi, sorry Admin!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ill send a PM in future!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement