Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me decide

• 03-07-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I have asked many peoples if i should join the iaa and most say no:confused: what should i do and why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭BFSL

If I answered that question I would be banned :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

I wonder how long before this gets locked :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Yes you should..... the Irish Aviation Authority are always looking for new employees to add value to their service :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you should join coz you'll get a membership card that you can show to the cops if they find you carrying the stuff to a game sometime, most coppers dont actually know what airsoft is and being a member of an organisation will help you if ya need it...

Its like condoms, Better to have them and not need them, than need them and not have them....

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Buster Hymen

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Yes you should..... the Irish Aviation Authority are always looking for new employees to add value to their service :D:D

Now i am realy confused:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Now i am realy confused:confused::confused::confused:

This is the first time i saw a suicide jockey on Boards:D
    Dodgy ground buddy;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Buster Hymen

enough with the funny stuff, can someone answer my question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Yes,

the IAA is an organisational structure, anyone who has a problem with the people in various positions in the IAA should join all the more, and in greater numbers so they can vote in those they would prefer.

Its just an organisational structure, join it and you can change the way its run.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

enough with the funny stuff, can someone answer my question?

Ahemm...
    vtec wrote: »
    you should join coz you'll get a membership card that you can show to the cops if they find you carrying the stuff to a game sometime, most coppers dont actually know what airsoft is and being a member of an organisation will help you if ya need it...

Its like condoms, Better to have them and not need them, than need them and not have them....

;)

sparrowcar wrote: »

Good one:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,387 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'm locking this thread. New poster, emotive topic, dodgy username. No thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement