Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free/Cheap online project/timesheet space

Options
  • 03-07-2008 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys
    Here's an unusual request. I've a son with Autism and am thinking of setting up an online project space where his multidisciplinary team can log in and update his various activities e.g. speech therapy, occupational therapy, ABA etc. to make sure that his full programme is being covered and not overly duplicated.
    For example his ABA tutor will have daily/weekly/monthly targets for him so she'd like to work off something like Excel, taking count of daily scores on various tasks, she would also like to be able to turn this data into graphs like on excel or GA.
    Then for his occupational therapy, he has about 10 short activities to do per day (more or less same every day) so I'd like to have a type of task list that can be ticked off so when I take over in the afternoons, I know what he needs to do.
    I'm not expecting anyone to actual develop the app for me but thought maybe you could recommend something that is already online that had some of these features. It doesn't have to be high tech or frills, and has to be user friendly - we are all non-tech people but fairly web/PC literate. I was thinking of something like Basecamp. Anyways, would really appreciate any advice.
    Cheers
    Joyous

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

You might check out some of what Google has to offer... something like Google Docs might work.
    Athough I haven't explored the full depths of it, I've used their shared spreadsheets, which I found very useful... you might be able to cobble together something out of various google apps anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Depends on how in-depth you require...

The following may be of help:

http://www.aceproject.com/ - Signup required.

Not sure if your familiar with any programming languages, but you could look into using an open source alternative.

Using asp:
    http://www.dovico.com/freeasptimesheet.html

Advertisement