Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Directions badly needed

• 03-07-2008 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

hey all, I'm looking for help, see i have to go to a day course out in Safety Solutions Limited tomorrow in Ballycoolin. the address is 10C Stadium Business Park, but i just can't find it on any map! can any one help me?

heres a link to the location, but i seriously cannot make heads or tails of it!!
    http://www.safetysolutions.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=75

These are the directions:
    Directions to Safety Solutions, 10C Stadium Business Park
    From M50
    ➢ Take the Exit for Blanchardstown – go through the 1st Roundabout

➢ Take Exit for Blanchardstown Village, then turn right at top of slip road.

➢ Drive across Navan Road fly over.

➢ Keep Left at next Roundabout (drive up pass National Aquatic Centre on right)

➢ Take Right at ‘ T ’ junction (lights)

➢ At The next roundabout take first Left into Stadium Business Park –

➢ To ‘Training Centre’& Office - Take 1st right when you go into the Estate – go to the end of the road - Unit 10C.

any help to locate it, is much appreachiated, and badly needed!!

Comments

Advertisement