Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 NEW housemates

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Dyflin wrote: »
    Believe me, harsh truth is not much of a balm! Go on then, I'm in!

Woo woo now we need a facilitator forum,and an aunty dyflin facilitator column in the trashiest newspaper around

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

LolaDub wrote: »
    Seriously? I'll run around the place starkers rebecca style and you guys can find out.

Pics or GTFO :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

jamegg wrote: »
    :eek: Whoops i actually thought you were a girl when i typed that on the other thread!!!! Apologies;)

Sh*t me too ,
    Apologies, But ya know it does look like LOLA.:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

El-oh-el-aye Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Lads i am a girl!!!!

Wow unattractive complex or what i've got now!!! If you're on facebook you can see!!!!:(

• Advertisement

Poor auld Lola, came in for a chat, got heaped with abuse instead, good old boards will never change. Back to Kusadasi with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Lads i am a girl!!!!

Wow unattractive complex or what i've got now!!! If you're on facebook you can see!!!!:(

God you are confusing. Are you sure your not a bit of both! Shemale :P

Yeah poor me, i'm going to be jen now and cry my ass off now and you can apologise a million times i'll just cry harder! I'm off to find another big bro forum!

Lads i am a girl!!!!

Complex spreading through pc cause l'm female too .:D

I had guessed sharp shooter! I'm still in a huff with the lads. I turned on e4 now and the aussie just keeps saying what really over and over

• Advertisement

God you are confusing. Are you sure your not a bit of both! Shemale :P

Go lay an egg :(

If you're on facebook you can see!!!!:(

Prove it!

Do ya see Luke sly talker sitting poised like a hobbit
    beside The Exfoiliator?
    Trying to gauge his reaction.:rolleyes:

I had guessed sharp shooter! I'm still in a huff with the lads. I turned on e4 now and the aussie just keeps saying what really over and over

What? Really!:D

Prove it!

Bet it's the Lola with all the booze! :D

Prove it!

fine send me your fb listing and i'll add you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Loladub, you need to talk to Mario - I'm sure he has some experience in this identity crisis thing - he has experience in everything else.....

Alice1 wrote: »
    Loladub, you need to talk to Mario - I'm sure he has some experience in this identity crisis thing - he has experience in everything else.....

LMAO!!!

Dyflin has already agreed to be our own facilitator/counsellor

Alice1 wrote: »

You'd think Mario would have told her that it was a health and safety to be engagng with strangers this way!!

You'd think Mario would have told her that it was a health and safety to be engagng with strangers this way!!

Dyflin you've messed up already!

Lads relax i am a girl but i'm not a hot girl, i'm sure sharpshooter is more worthy of your facebook ads

• Advertisement

Lola, Big Dyflin would like to know why you think boardsmates would be more interested in other female members?

Dyflin you've messed up already!

Lads relax i am a girl but i'm not a hot girl, i'm sure sharpshooter is more worthy of your facebook ads

Sharpshooter tiptoes quietly away.:o

Sharpshooter tiptoes quietly away.:o

:D:D:D

The Brad Pitt lookalikes are so disappointed.

Lola, Big Dyflin would like to know why you think boardsmates would be more interested in other female members?

You weren't advertising yourself as big dyflin when you thought i had the penis!:pac:

You weren't advertising yourself as big dyflin when you thought i had the penis!:pac:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    LOLA LOLA Laughs there.
    NAILED!:D

Back in the knife drawer, miss sharp!

Back in the knife drawer, miss sharp!

Ha ha ha good line!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So aaaaaannnnnnyyyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyyyy...back to the topic at hand, I'm liking the Aussie girl so far. She seems to be aligning herself with Mo and Rex which is a smart move. Hopefully she'll steer clear of the whisper club.

So aaaaaannnnnnyyyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyyyy...back to the topic at hand, I'm liking the Aussie girl so far. She seems to be aligning herself with Mo and Rex which is a smart move. Hopefully she'll steer clear of the whisper club.

They all must have seen bb to know that going to the whisper club is a no no unless you want a big boo boo on the way out

• Advertisement

She's bloody gabby, not going to go down well.

Advertisement