Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36 mag reciever pin set

Options
  • 03-07-2008 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭

Anyone know offhand where i could pick up a new pin and lock screw used to keep the mag reciever in place,
    the losck screw on mine is fractured and wont last much longer

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i think their on uncompany, or was it dentrinity.,
    Kevteljuer (think thats how its spelled) on here bought some pins for the hand gaurd from them and they had loads of parts.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

thanks much,
    a fountain of knowledge as per usual;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Well, before you do too many hallelujahs, I did buy some, but it turned out that they were just badly named foregrip pins (which are easy enough to come by). You'll have to do some digging. As Vtec says, uncompany is where I got them, so try them or wgcshop.com.

I have exactly the same problem, common enough apparently :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

thanks,
    its more of a peace of mind thing anyway as the pin looks as though it'll stay in anyway, and the mag reciever needs a fair pull anyway to get it out even when the pin is out,
    on with the sleuthing!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i broke mine last year and its still there so i wouldnt worry ab out it., :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement