Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did you say 'I love you'??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

My long term ex is the only guy I've said it too, I started seeing him when I was 16. When we were seeing each other about 2 months we broke up for a week, then we met out one night and tempers were flying and we started arguing, then I said it in the middle of the freaking argument! He was like 'ermmm hang on WHAT?!' and then I realised what I'd said and sat down and he asked if I meant it. I said I did..and then he said it back, and we went out for 5 years after that. That said, I did say it quite loosely back then, I think when I said it we were still at that kind of lust phase and it was another while before I actually felt it. I don't know if I'd be as quick to do it now, maybe because I'm older.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Not any more. Been together over two years and the love you txts were short lived. We went through a bit of a hard time last year so now im afraid to bring up the subject of love. Yes i know i should, i know i should find out where i stand, i know its crazy, but rejection is scary.

Advertisement