Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Show the Gardai a letter and you're grand!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

turgon wrote: »
    I know a girl who was driving with L plates on her own (I know this as she had just left my house), got stopped and nothing happened. Maybe its cause shes female. I wouldnt risk it personally.

did she get pulled over specifically because of the L plates or was it just random? doubt she got off just cause she is female:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Well lads I found out first hand just now showing them the letter doesnt matter lol!

Got stopped at a checkpoint and asked for my liecense, showed him it and the sheet and he just threw the sheet at me saying its pointless showing you that. I only had one L-plate which was on the front dash and then the back one was gone, but luckily I had my father with me (Full liecense holder) so he let me go and told me to get new L-plates lol.

Nice chap tho!

Where was this?

I have not seen any checkpoints around Cork lately

Advertisement