Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

One was just pondering the thread above and given some posts recently, if for example a member of our law enforcement body were to come across it and ask for detals that would lead them back to the mod in question..... Is that a given that it would happen?

I recall DeV mentioing that if the papers were in order the Admins would have no issue in reaveling any information that was requested.

Would said same apply in the above senario?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

I knew it was a touchy question but I thought it merited an honest reply.
    Non reply/ignore we never seen it guv... is as much an answer.

Lock at will.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Our legal obligations with regard to information disclosure are listed under Section 8 of the Data Protection Act. Peruse at your leisure, know your rights.

Your link points to the Feedback forum by the way. Was that intentional?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

CuLT wrote: »
    Our legal obligations with regard to information disclosure are listed under Section 8 of the Data Protection Act. Peruse at your leisure, know your rights.

Your link points to the Feedback forum by the way. Was that intentional?

Cheers Cult. Nice reading.

Sorry about the link. I thought it was to a thread about a mod confessing to drink driving.

Advertisement