Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Business Idea?Any good?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

alri lads I have been thinking for quite a while about an idea , there is only one such place in Ireland at the moment that does this or provides this service.However I have a few major problems , myself being very young have no business experience , this project needs millions and millions of euro to be spent on it , this idea will provide major employment in Irelnad , I dont want to give away my idea but the idea is on a bigger scale than any seen before in this country.

1) How do i go about making my idea work
    2)Where can I find investors to invest in an inexperienced persons expensive idea

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭information

1) How do i go about making my idea work
    2)Where can I find investors to invest in an inexperienced persons expensive idea

Do some market research first
    :: Who will buy your product/service
    :: Why will they buy it, does it solve a problem, meet a need ( pain / gain / benefits )
    :: Why will they buy it from you ( unique selling point )
    :: Who are the competitors, there are always competitors even if its not the exact same product/service.
    :: How much would customers be willing to pay for the product/service

If its solely an Irish based operation and it will create major jobs then IDA is the big boy to contact.
    Try your local enterprise board first

This will be recruiting again in September and is the best way to start any business http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055249060

Advertisement