Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest feed in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

The Indian with the all you cant eat buffet (Spice Corner, Middle St.) is great! Loads of food, and it's gorgeous, all for €9.95! Lots of people don't know about it, I don't think it's doing too well, which is a real pity. Friendly staff too. I think the buffet is only between 1 and 4pm though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

menu online anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Jamey wrote: »
    The Indian with the all you cant eat buffet (Spice Corner, Middle St.) is great! Loads of food, and it's gorgeous, all for €9.95! Lots of people don't know about it, I don't think it's doing too well, which is a real pity. Friendly staff too. I think the buffet is only between 1 and 4pm though.

Is that the place opposite the Augistiniene (sp?) Church? Used to be an Indian there with the same deal, lunch time buffet, all you can eat of decent Indian food it was great. They closed down but I think it was for renovations? Is that the place you're thinking of?

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Is that the place opposite the Augistiniene (sp?) Church? Used to be an Indian there with the same deal, lunch time buffet, all you can eat of decent Indian food it was great. They closed down but I think it was for renovations? Is that the place you're thinking of?

Is that the one thats down near the back entrance to Eyre Square/Corn store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Supermanscat

Went into Monroes one day ordered a club sandwich for something liek 6 euro and it landed down on a big bed of chips too. Thought it was great value!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

JohnCleary wrote: »

Tulsi is in Buttermilk Lane/Walk (can never remember which is which) which runs beside the church. Not sure if this is what you mean, but it's open now.

Spice Corner is new, further up Middle St, close to opposite the AI shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Went into Monroes one day ordered a club sandwich for something liek 6 euro and it landed down on a big bed of chips too. Thought it was great value!
    O'RIORDANS!

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Jamey wrote: »

What kind of dishes do they do? Many veggie-like options. Good God I am actually salivating thinking of Indian food now and it's only after 9:00 am!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

What kind of dishes do they do? Many veggie-like options. Good God I am actually salivating thinking of Indian food now and it's only after 9:00 am!!

I see you as a future mod of BGRH :p

Mmm okay... ahem, what does BGRH stand for? :o:o

• Advertisement

Scrap last post and praise the Lord Google... Yes beer guts are us!! Receding hairline not so pretty though especially on the female of the species... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Mmm okay... ahem, what does BGRH stand for? :o:o
    Beer Guts and Receeding Hairlines

Advertisement