Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Reviews by a Christian gamer

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭wierdal

The player controls the Master Chef who in a surprise twist turns out to be more than just a military cook... he's also a super soldier (I think this was the plot of a Steven Seagal movie I saw before I was born again, only that was set on a Navy ship and he fought terrorists instead of aliens. But it's the same general idea.)

I dont really understand whats in bold. He is christian but he was born again so that would make him hindu ?? Or do christians believe in reincarnation or is this a different term that i completely misunderstood ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

As in he was probably a non believer. Ya know. Born again christian sorta thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

awesome, makes me to whant becoma a cristian. NOT :D

Funny, check video game nerds bibble games review :D. And you will see what they actually play :D.

Advertisement