Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto renaissance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Funky wrote: »
    chapter 430 is out now¬!
    oh how long i've been waiting to see Naruto finally lay some smack down in shippuuden, epic chapter and hopefully the next couple of chapters will be chapters of equally epic proportion

i reckon tsunade is about to die, kakashi i'm not sure about... really hope he isn't dead but i've a funny feeling he might be. if he is i'm almost sure Naruto will be the next hokage

brilliant thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

So I checked out ch.428-430, and hmm... when did Naruto's power level go up so much?
    3 summoned frog-things?? You serious?

... I really wanna see a Naruto vs Negi Springfield battle now...

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    So I checked out ch.428-430, and hmm... when did Naruto's power level go up so much?

... I really wanna see a Naruto vs Negi Springfield battle now...

also one hand
    Rasengan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I seem to remember Pa saying that "between the 3 of us, we can summon something big", so that wasnt necesseraly all Naruto. But yes, Narutos power has gotten a bit crazy lately, and its only getting worse if the early spoiler i read yesterday is true :(

My God, His power is well over 9000 :pac:

I seem to remember Pa saying that "between the 3 of us, we can summon something big", so that wasnt necesseraly all Naruto. But yes, Narutos power has gotten a bit crazy lately, and its only getting worse if the early spoiler i read yesterday is true :(

My God, His power is well over 9000 :pac:

Alastair

theres no spoilers till next week

all spoilers at the moment are fake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Alastair

theres no spoilers till next week

all spoilers at the moment are fake

So no manga this week again?

So no manga this week again?