Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Root beer?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

I found this thread doing a search for Root Beer, I then googled for Root Beer and came across the following site,

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/uk/American-Soda/Home/Drinks/Regular/IBC-Root-Beer.aspx

They sell IBC Root Beer, so I ordered 24 bottles at £27.97 plus £14.97 delivery, expensive but heres the good part, once I placed the order the "thank you" page said I could order another 24 bottles for £20.95 and the delivery charge remained the same, so in total I got 48 bottles of IBC Root Beer for £63.89 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

DonJose wrote: »
    I found this thread doing a search for Root Beer, I then googled for Root Beer and came across the following site,

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/uk/American-Soda/Home/Drinks/Regular/IBC-Root-Beer.aspx

They sell IBC Root Beer, so I ordered 24 bottles at £27.97 plus £14.97 delivery, expensive but heres the good part, once I placed the order the "thank you" page said I could order another 24 bottles for £20.95 and the delivery charge remained the same, so in total I got 48 bottles of IBC Root Beer for £63.89 delivered.

Just got the same deal. Many many thanks for your post!!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Many thanks again Donjose. Im enjoing my 2nd root beer today.

Ordered Monday and delivered today at 4pm.

Came well packed in 2 boxes, none broke and is in individual cases of 6.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Came across Bundaburg root beer and ginger beer in the Spar on McCurtain St. Cork. Stupid price, though €2.80ish a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

FIRE wrote: »
    Many thanks again Donjose. Im enjoing my 2nd root beer today.

Ordered Monday and delivered today at 4pm.

Came well packed in 2 boxes, none broke and is in individual cases of 6.

:D

Have to agree that the packaging was excellent and the shipping cost wasn't too bad for 48 bottles. I ordered on Monday and they arrived on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

For Galway heads, the Ivory Market on prospect hill stock A&W. 1.20 a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 xavierg

just to let it be known, the asian market on drury street sell a&w rootbeer as well as mountain dew.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

xavierg wrote: »
    just to let it be known, the asian market on drury street sell a&w rootbeer as well as mountain dew.

My friend just told me this a few minutes ago, ment to be selling at a cheaper price than the 1.95 Fallon and Byrne are looking for per can.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Lornen wrote: »
    My friend just told me this a few minutes ago, ment to be selling at a cheaper price than the 1.95 Fallon and Byrne are looking for per can.

€1.20 per can. They didn't have it for a good while, but it's back now.

Fresh in grand canal dock sell bundaberg, €1.59 per can.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

DecentBee wrote: »
    €1.20 per can. They didn't have it for a good while, but it's back now.

Fresh in grand canal dock sell bundaberg, €1.59 per can.

1.20 in F&B?!
    Did they drop their prices or something? Highly unlikely, was looking at a tiny bag of Goldfish that would cost me 2 bucks in the States and they were selling them at a whopping 4 euro's! That's over 5 American dollars, I know they have to pay for shipping and that but seriously, it's a bit of a rip.

EDIT: Hey sorry, just realised you ment the other shop sold it for the lesser price! Oops! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ashleymars

Eddie Rockets sells HANKS root beer now €3 a bottle :-):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Had a can of it recently....awful muck, it's like fizzy gaviscon.

Advertisement