Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know

Options
  • 04-07-2008 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

what the story is with the internet bit in the new series? ya know where jezza says i was on the internet and found this and it cuts away and everyone goes bleuch etc. does anyone know what he is showing or can it be found out cause it's really annoying!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I understand the picture is a rather (im)famous shot of something only a proctologist should see. Hense that OMG look in the audience.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah figured it was something along the lines of that but christ it's on after the watershed so surely they should be able to show it even if it has to be blurred. I know it's only a small thing but it really annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

i was at the fliming of the show this week and have seen what it is;)

...and i'd say 90% of the conversation after that wouldn't make the final cut:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

woodseb wrote: »
    i was at the fliming of the show this week and have seen what it is;)

...and i'd say 90% of the conversation after that wouldn't make the final cut:D

Sooo...?

woodseb what were you wearing? so we can look out for you!

MIke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

ok, it's a picture of a man in lingerie with his 'appendage' in the exhaust pipe of a car (i'm not even going to attempt to find the pic on google though have been sent it on email before so some might be aware of it):eek:

i doubt i'm in any major shot as i didn't try to get behind the lads when they were doing links so not much point looking out for me

its a good show, better than last week, won't spoil it unless anybody wants

Rather tame though, when it first happened I was expecting something along the lines of lemonparty, tubgirl or 2 girls one cup. A guy with his dick in the exhaust? Doesn’t even raise an eyebrow.

Has the internet desensitised me or am I just weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

woodseb wrote: »
    ok, it's a picture of a man in lingerie with his 'appendage' in the exhaust pipe of a car

Would this be the picture by any chance??

I posted that shot on the Motors forum earlier this week. On the thread about some fella in love with his car.

Mike.

yeah the GF has the magazine with the article. rather strange but hey who am i to judge!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I think i know the pic your talking about, has been going around for a while now. Bloody hilarious! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Nobody post the pic please.

I don't need to see it again >.<

Silverfish wrote: »
    Nobody post the pic please.

I don't need to see it again >.<

funny-pictures-scared-cat-naked-guy.jpg

Advertisement