Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drawings of my car

Options
  • 04-07-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

Want to get a drawing/painting/graphic of my car done.Anyone know someone in Ireland that does this?And how much they charged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

coreilly1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Want to get a drawing/painting/graphic of my car done.Anyone know someone in Ireland that does this?And how much they charged?

Try the graphic design forum here, and see if someone would do a nixer.

I saw a photoshop tutorial online a while ago where you could transform a photo into a cartoon-like image. They used a car for an example, and it looked pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Not really into photoshop mate,can barely use this thing.

Want it done properly though,make it into a piece of art

Not really into photoshop mate,can barely use this thing.

Want it done properly though,make it into a piece of art

Yeah, but someone in the graphic design forum may be able to do it for you, I'm sure there's a good few professional designers on here.

Edit - sorry, thought I was replying to the OP there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

:confused:

So who wants the drawings? Paddy or coreilly?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 grafter12

I got this Russian girl (in Ireland) to do an oil painting of my motor a while back and she did a spanking job on it.

I just sent her a few photos of the car and gave her an idea of the type of background I wanted and she did the rest.

I think it was about 200 euros for a painting around A3 size, well worth it for the final product, but it was a while ago so her prices may have changes since then.

If you are interested you can send me a PM I will forward on her details to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Multi account ??

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

I've taken the liberty of doing your drawing for you free of charge...

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

*goes off to look for a thread with a bit of banter between coreilly and paddylonglegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 grafter12

Multi account ??

Nope, just a newbie who was trying to give a help out, but it looks like I've stepped in on something with some history.
    *goes off to look for a thread with a bit of banter between coreilly and paddylonglegs.

*Steps away quietly...

grafter12 wrote: »
    Nope, just a newbie who was trying to give a help out, but it looks like I've stepped in on something with some history.

He's not talking about you, he's referring to how a different poster appears to have replied as the original poster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Maybe grafter 12 is the third part of the account lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

TheBigLebowski obviously went to art college....

untitled.jpg

:D:pac::D Hilarious! Well done, take a bow...

I can put a photoshop filter on your photo to make it look painted if you want op. Not really the real thing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I can't really see this going anywhere ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement