Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes and McLaren working on the SLR speedster

Options
  • 04-07-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren-speedster-1.jpg

no windscreen and roof.

Speedster version is 200kg lighter than the SLR 722.
    op speed is 217.5 mph (8 mph more than the SLR 722 Edition).
    Only 75 examples will be built!

Who could drive it at that speed with no windshield?

Click here to see the video of the car as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Considering only 75 will be built I think it's fair to assumes that 95% of these will never be driven in anger, simply stored in some private collectors shed.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Lewis Hamilton is supposed to be given one by Mc Laren. I'm sure he'll drive it the way it should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Lewis Hamilton is supposed to be given one by Mc Laren. I'm sure he'll drive it the way it should be.

Expect an ITV documentary soon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Just don't let his dad near it!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement