Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Natasha Schneider-R.I.P

• 04-07-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure are any of you fans of this girl, but she was in QOTSA during the Lullabies To Paralyze era, as the keyboardist. Was also in other bands such as Eleven, and worked with people like Chris Cornell. Well she died on Wednesday afternoon of cancer, not sure how long she had it myself, but it definately is a shock. Just thought I'd let the wider music worls know.

R.I.P Natasha

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Jaysus, didn't know she had cancer. Was only watching the Over the Years and Through the Woods DVD the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

Jaysus that a shock, she was a grand looking bird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

No way - RIP Natasha Schneider, she was f*cking cool. I loved Chris Cornell's album that she collaborated with him on :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

:( Thats terrible she entertained me vastly with her mad hair flicking on stage.

I could be wrong, but was she not the lady who speaks on the Songs for the Deaf?

Tribute from Josh Homme from QOTSA.com
    On July 2nd, at 11:11 AM, Natasha Shneider passed away. She ended her time in this Life with the style and poetry that she lived all the days previous, crossing over while held in the arms of her closest and dearest. No words can encapsulate the unwaivering strength she provided, adversities she overcome, the talents she possessed & nutured, the sharpness of her wit nor the beautiful complexity of her intellect. We are so thankful for her influence & the gift of her friendship.

A celebration of Natasha Shneider will be held in Hollywood at the Henry Fonda Theatre on Saturday, Aug 16th. Further details will be released shortly. All proceeds of the benefit and donations made will go to the relieve the burden of Natasha's fight against cancer. To donate, go to NatashaShneider.org
    Now is all we have. May you all make the most of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Holy jesus.
    Thats terrible news.
    Very talented woman, as said above she and her hubby were responsible for the sound on Chris Cornells Euphoria Morning. I love that album.

I also loved Eleven's Avantgardog tho I found it hard to get any of Eleven's other stuff.

RIP

• Advertisement
Advertisement