Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MR2, R32 GTST or S13?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

gline wrote: »
    what are u leaning towards?

personally id be leaning towards the gt4 or 200sx :P
    But i do love toyotas hence the gt4 :)

200sx is the fore runner at the minute because of my financial situation but if I get a job to do with my degree and earn some decent money the Gt4 and an extremely well built high spec 180sx will come into play

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

yummy 200sx :P love those cars... what do they put out at standard?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

gline wrote: »
    yummy 200sx :P love those cars... what do they put out at standard?

200bhp, there pretty tame standard so would be looking for at least a stage 1 version with about 240bhp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

200's close to the mr2, i wonder what the weight difference is.

240-250 would be sweeeet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Choices choices choices:D

I'd go for an mr2 turbo, then a mk1 mr2 turbo, then a gt4. i just am not a fan of the styling of the Nissans, great fun i would think but imo look ****:D

An rx7, Supra and GTR Skyline are next on my list, obviously more expensive to own.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

af666x wrote: »
    I'd also say R32 - if insurance and tax aren't something you'd worry about.

Some friends have em and even guys with the R33 say they're decent enough - they just had more money at the time.
    haha theres alex lol

anyway mate, i have a 33 and have driven golfs and 32's i also love the look of the mr2, the s13.... theres a few (ps13/sil80/180sx) pick one, personally out of the 13's id get the ps13 rare and all the performance of the rest. im also a rep for www.skylineowners.com so i should be pushing you towards teh skyline but it depends on what you can afford and you circumstances.
    for example if your 18 on a provisional then get the mr2 but take it handy as if it kicks they are hard to control, but insurance is pretty friendly, but if you have a few years behind you safe driving and have a full licence then skyline all the way my friend, there is no car that is easier to drive and its so comfy, also the presence they have on the road is just unbelieveable. it had to be the r33 gtst. but if the tax and insurance is too much then get the 32 little cheaper but not much, i just prefer the sporty look of the 33 and think the 32 is more of and out dated look to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

also if your lookin for a cheap GT4 celica WRC edition with plenty done to it pm me i know of one ;)

Advertisement