Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank Crunchie!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Whoohoo Friday again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

God I love Friday's. Anybody got any plans?

I'm going to drink until I can't feel feelings!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'm going to scrub my house from top to bottom as I've got visitors arriving from Canada/US (!!!!!) and I don't want them to know about the filth* I've been living in!

*Just being dramatic, honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I'm off to buy another crunchie. The one last week went down well!

Should be going to the races to loose all my money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Same as last week, win the lotto.
    Instead of the cinema I might go swimming.
    Watch Big Brother (sad!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I'll be spending the night with a tub of very indulgent ice cream after the wee man is in bed. Think I'll watch BB tonight too (don't tell Mr T, he HATES that programme) Mr. T has gone to the away match in Galway with the rest of the "Mature Ultras"
    There is street entertainment (puppets, play and singing) from 6 till 9 in the village tomorrow. Can't wait! Something happening here! Sunday will be the usual shopping and getting the house ready for Monday again!
    I really fancy a Crunchie now, just like last week......
    Happy weekend!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Get to the Tobergal Lane Cafe for what will be one of the best gigs you will see this year, see main post for details;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

staying in tonight, just watched rocky I and II, a few beers will be had though tomorrow night, plus a few more

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Sorry to hear about that Cypress, rough weekend.

• Advertisement

^ Sorry to hear about that Cyprus :(

Bump - Whooohoooo it's friday!

I have a surfing lesson tomorrow :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

off work today, a few things to do in town, but will probably spend the rest of it watching the open golf, going to the rovers tomorow, and then its the ulster final on sunday, come on fermanagh

I'm going to the boards beers in Dublin tonight. Should be a good laugh. I hope traffic on the way up isn't bad. Tomorrow apparently I have to go to a cake shop in Dalkey to taste the "Best cakes ever". Sounds like it's too good to be true. But I promise to eat as many cakes as possible so i have an informed opinion! :D

The last two Fridays I have had to have crunchies because of the title of this thread. Today I just don't feel like one. (I thought it was important ye all know that:P)

Bump - Whooohoooo it's friday!

I have a surfing lesson tomorrow :cool:

Where? We'll come and watch and offer our support..... We took our Bulldogs for a walk on Strandhill once and they joined in with a lesson - they learnt loads! ;)
    I've been on holiday for a few days! Mr T will be going to Sligo Rovers. I'll be here with my ice cream and BB again - how exciting......:rolleyes:

I'm going to the boards beers in Dublin tonight. Should be a good laugh. I hope traffic on the way up isn't bad. Tomorrow apparently I have to go to a cake shop in Dalkey to taste the "Best cakes ever". Sounds like it's too good to be true. But I promise to eat as many cakes as possible so i have an informed opinion! :D

The last two Fridays I have had to have crunchies because of the title of this thread. Today I just don't feel like one. (I thought it was important ye all know that:P)

I've had exactly the same urge to have a Crunchie the last two weeks! May I suggest a honeycomb choc bar that's not for girls, great alternative to the crunchi. Can't wait to hear about the cakes and if they are up to scratch, some directions please.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Thank "Pink French Fancy"..... its Friday!!! :D

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Where? We'll come and watch and offer our support..... We took our Bulldogs for a walk on Strandhill once and they joined in with a lesson - they learnt loads! ;)

I'm not actually sure where, it's a bday present so I only just found out as I was making plans for the Saturday afternoon and I was told to cancel them!
    But if any boardsies or their dogs decide they want to help me / cheer me on, they're more than welcome!

I'm not actually sure where, it's a bday present so I only just found out as I was making plans for the Saturday afternoon and I was told to cancel them!
    But if any boardsies or their dogs decide they want to help me / cheer me on, they're more than welcome!

Happy birthday!

Mrs T: I'm off to buy a bar "not for girls" right now.

Well, firstly Im going to be the first person in the queue for the Next Sale which is starting at 5am tomorrow morning....... (joking!!:D)

Then I plan to do my garden....then maybe go to the rovers match with the auld fella.... then lie on my arse for the night, with wine, roaring fire etc etc...

Sunday, no plans as yet... maybe a bit of shopping!!

• Advertisement

Oh, and Happy Birthday Hail!!!! :D

Whoohoo I'm getting old! :D

You seemed pleased to be getting older young man??????? :confused:
    (I've checked... Im older!!) :(

I just look young, it's all the botox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Wasn't it your birthday a couple of months ago Hail? :confused:

Stop trying to make yourself older. You can just age with the rest of us!

EDIT: No it would seem it's yore birthday on Tuesday. 27. Such a cool age. It's all downhill after that. There are no more cool ages after that so enjoy it! :p

I'm still cool...

<_<

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Happy Birthday Hail!

I'm off the Cark for the weekend, via Clare. I shall report back.
    Over and out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

takola wrote: »
    Wasn't it your birthday a couple of months ago Hail? :confused:

Stop trying to make yourself older. You can just age with the rest of us!

EDIT: No it would seem it's yore birthday on Tuesday. 27. Such a cool age. It's all downhill after that. There are no more cool ages after that so enjoy it! :p

"Its all down hill once you learn to wipe your own ar%e!"

top end of the 18-35 age range and on lash in camden later to see Jerry Sadowitz

Charlie Sheen in 2 and a half men is a sort of late blooming role model to me

Hail to the chimp!!!

Well, Im sitting in for the w/e... saving my little bit of dosh till next weekend!!! :-)

• Advertisement

Thats what I said... But I went out last night and spent a fortune!

Advertisement