Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I search school

Options
  • 04-07-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi
    I'm 16 yers and I search school in regions Dublin 22.
    I live in Clondalkin.
    I am from Poland and I don't speak english very well. :(
    Please, help me. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Hey.
    There are schools in lucan if you are interested. I would recommend St. Josephs.. but you'll have to travel a bit..
    If you want to find a place, you better search fast.. as many of the schools are full aready :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 arek_pl

Yuugib, thanks for help :)
    "I would recommend St. Josephs.."
    This is school for only girls and I'm boy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

How about Moyle Park? it's in Clondalkin Village.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

Attached are the details of the five postprimary schools in Dublin 22. (Excel file)

ppschools.xls

If you want to travel farther, see the full list at the Department's website:
    http://www.education.ie/servlet/blobservlet/ppschools.xls

Good luck!

MathsManiac, thank you and I'm looking school for my brother. He 14 yeras. Can you help me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

I'm afraid I don't know anything about these schools and I don't live in Dublin. I just got that information from the Department of Education's website.

Maybe you could get more information from the the Department's regional office closest to you. There's one in Tallaght. Contact details here:
    http://www.education.ie/servlet/blobservlet/ro_function_role_contact_details.htm

If they aren't able to help you, they might be able to tell you who can.

Ok, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If you're 16 and he's 14 you should be able to go to the same school, as secondary school is for 12-18 here! Good luck in your search.

Advertisement