Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 04-07-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi, any idea where i'd get beginner lessons for acoustic guitar? always wanted to learn and would really appreciate any info...! :D

Cheers

Ash :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Topic re-opened on request.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

if you contact Neil White he should be able to look after you. http://ie.myspace.com/neilwhitemusic i think he has a place up in the old jute factory in tycor

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

A bunch of my friends would be interested in teaching you for a bit of extra cash. Would be cheaper than a pro, can't vouch for them as teachers, but they're super people! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

www.flyingfingers.ie are based in Ardkeen and have a good reputation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 xashx

Thank you for your replys, i've gotten in touch with them and hope to hear from them soon !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 volta

Hey one of my friends forwarded this thread onto me.did u get sorted?If not msg me n i can teach you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

yep, i would be +1 to the last message, if you have any trouble or anything ill teach you the basics no hassle and because im a lovely guy, no charge! :)

hey volta! just waiting on a couple of people to get back to me. how much do you charge?

:D cheers kryogen !

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ger6219

Does anyone know who teaches acoustic guitar to adult beginners in Waterford City? Preferably 1 to 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Waterford academy of music and arts (formerly flying fingers) on the dunmore road behind the petrol station has lessons for all ages, in groups and one to one.

www.waterfordacademy.ie

Disclaimer: I teach guitar there.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

dermo909 wrote: »
    Waterford academy of music and arts (formerly flying fingers) on the dunmore road behind the petrol station has lessons for all ages, in groups and one to one.

www.waterfordacademy.ie

How much for individual lessons?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ger6219

www.waterfordacademy.ie

Thanks. Any other interested parties?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Yes Boss wrote: »

www.waterfordacademy.ie

How much for individual lessons?

Any prices??

Advertisement