Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Way of the Warrior

• 04-07-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

The battle is about to begin on Virgin 1

"I've got 5000 photon torpedoes armed and ready to launch!"

"Today is a good day to die"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭captainosull

that marked the beginning of 4 of the best seasons of television i think has ever been shown - riveting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ah yes i remember when i first saw the add for this(VHS add) back in the day the VHS would be out here before sky got the episodes and before that downloading episode on a 33k modem using those old outlook groups could take quote a while, sure im now remembering the first CS a 30 odd hour download on a 56k modem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭DenMan

The battle is about to begin on Virgin 1

"I've got 5000 photon torpedoes armed and ready to launch!"

"Today is a good day to die"

"If you don't believe me, feel free to scan the station"

LEGEND EPISODE, WELCOME WORF

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yup, it was the beginning of the best (only) story arc in Star Trek. Some absolutly fantastic episodes. In fact, i'd say the great outweighed the crap from Season 4 onwards. I'm rewatching season 3 at the moment though, and there were some great episodes in that too. Alternate Universe, time travelling O'Brien, Romulan/Cardassian taskforce, Tom Riker stealing the defiant (although Kira annoys me), and the season finale is very good, with a changling posing as an ambassador aboard the Defiant.

Way of the Warrior was brilliant too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Anybody who is interested in the Klingons should give the I.K.S. Gorkon/Klingon Empire Books a read, there really good. I am on book 4 a burning house myself , there a must for klingon fans.
    Sure you can get them all on Amazon

Book 1
    Star Trek: I.K.S. Gorkon A Good Day to Die

Book 2
    Star Trek: I.K.S. Gorkon, Honor Bound

Book 3
    Star Trek: I.K.S. Gorkon, Enemy Territory

Book 4
    Star Trek: Klingon Empire, A Burning House ( yea i know they changed the name to Klingon Empire for the 4th book , not sure why lol)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

lol oh and since some talked about quotes my fav of that esp was when Chancellor Gowron said

"Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory. ........And ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat "

Which was a qoute from Kahless the Unforgettable , first Warrior King and Emperor of the Klingon Empire, known as the "greatest warrior of them all".

Advertisement