Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight Parking

Options
  • 04-07-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I need to leave my car in town tonight and was wondering what the best option is.
    Someone said the Black Box car park, but I really don't wanna leave me car there :eek:
    Anyone know whats the cheapest / safest?

Cheers

HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Merchants Road Car Park used to have an overnight rate, been a while since I was in it but it seemd good value at the time. You'd probably want to pick the car up early enough in the morning or you'll get charged a few hours more at the hourly rate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Depends what time you can pick it up in the morning.

Cheapest is on street, just put a few Euros in the machine and it automatically gives you til tomorrow. I've done it a few times with no problems.
    Just make sure not to leave anything of any worth visible in it.

Another option is the car park across the road from Mexx, don't know the street name.
    Not sure of the price, but may be a bit safer, as its barrier controlled.

Advertisement