Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Save games gone after gamertag recovery

• 04-07-2008 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Yesterday I was over at a friends house and decided to recover my gamertag to play on xbox live on their console. It worked fine but when I got home I was unable to sign into live on my own 360. I ended up having to go through the recover gamertag process on my console, but now all my games won't recognise their own saves (except GTA4).
    I've checked in the memory blade and all the saves are definitely there. Also games like Halo 3 and COD4 will allow me to continue where I left off last time, but their level select screens only have the first level available.
    Has anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

It seems like something got corrupted while you were transfering you GT back over. This happened to me before when I was playing the Oblivion Shivering Isles, it completely ruined my save and deleted some achievements from the game on me. Had to start again. Hope the same doesnt occur for you.

Advertisement