Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BioEnergy Meditation

• 04-07-2008 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi, I'm posting this for a friend of mine who is recently started a BioEnergy meditation group in North Dublin. The group meets every Thursday at 7:30pm for meditation and sharing...

Bio energy meditation (shaking) is a truly life changing practice, made possible by the transmission that comes from the energy master Ratu Bagus. This energy transmission ignites the sacred fire that lies dormant within each of us and calls upon our own energy system, to remember and wake up the natural capacity our bodies have for healing, on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. The practice manifests as shaking, which is both simple and powerful. Many practitioners report life changing results in a very short space of time.

To be informed of all upcoming meetings and location, join the meet up group at: http://meditation.meetup.com/627/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

And what support is offered for people when this dramatic life changing event start happening ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shellerz

Any1 know if theres any classes at the moment for this in or around the munster area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

So what is it, is it a shaktipat, Awakening the kundalini process?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

Is this by donation or fixed fee? If it's the latter I'm calling quackery.

Advertisement