Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Bar in Limerick City - Poll

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

What the **** is Smyths doing in that list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 limerickliving

Ya I agree smiths has gone down hill alot. Friday night music still packs in a crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

What should be the basis for voting for them because from that list there is not a decent pint to be had in any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Any poll that includes charlie chaplins......nuff said :D

The Poll is based on the busiest pubs in Limerick city. Or the most profitable pubs in limerick.

If you dont like the pints drink bottles, Expensive but consistent in all bars. :eek:

If you owned Charlies you wouldn't complain! Yes its like a kids club but they spend plenty of money!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I dont see Tom Collins' bar on that list....tsk tsk :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭o Diablo o

16 votes for 'other' yet no comments? Thats a strange list alright, I expected to at least see mickeys there.

16 votes for other 's yet no reply, which suggests. :confused:
    • People who look at the poll don't drink in busiest bars limerick City.
    If you hit other please leave the Bar which you think is the best, that way I can recompile the List.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

No.... :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Fair enough!

Hopefully this poll will give young people visiting limerick a good idea where the best bars in town are.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

If you dont like the pints drink bottles, Expensive but consistent in all bars.

What rubbish, why should those pubs be allowed to serve toilet water to paying customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

a shameless bump from someone with obviously ulterior motives.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

yay! spam! om nyom :pac:

why is this thread even open still?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Roadend wrote: »
    What rubbish, why should those pubs be allowed to serve toilet water to paying customers.

Agreed. 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Over a 100 votes so far!

This discussion started in a limerick city pub and by the end of it there was no conclusion. That's the reason for the poll. I'm just sorry I didn't add some other bars. (limited to only 10.)

Ratemypub is good but it looks like every pub is Limerick worth visting. There is always a winner!
    DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.
    Different people will like different pubs, a poll fails to take into account what type of music people like, what age people are, whether they want a busy venue or a quiet one, what they like to drink, whether they want food. Whether they smoke or not, etc etc.
    there is no conclusion, because there cant be. My favourite pub was the high stool, and that place had loud rock and metal, **** pints, cans of beer, a strange mix of clientele, and a reputation for being rough. nevertheless, it was right up my alley, and i loved it. others might prefer bentley barkers. i wont begrudge em it.

Where do you work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

man if i broke charter rules like this limerick living guy then id be banned right away!! why dont you go somewhere else and try advertise your website.. boards has enough topics on social life in limerick without you bumping your site.. and limerickliving is crap.. just recycling news from more reputable sources..

Dont take it to heart "Stab" if I could remove this post I would.

whats wrong with the odd poll, I'm going to produce more. So I recommend you dont visit the sh*t site. At the end of the day its just a bit of fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

spam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

u already have a poll on limericksnotliving why post another one here.. and link to a brand new site with hardly any content?? your just trying to advertise here on boards.. well seeing as though it has like 5 stories it is pretty ****e.. god damn wordpress do we have to put up with every ones ideas who downloads this software!! no point having a blog with nothing to say besides what has already been written by other sources..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement