Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fanny-licking Frog

Options
  • 04-07-2008 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭

A woman was walking down a back street when her attention was drawn to a petshop window with a sign in it.
    The sign read "Fanny-licking Frog €10".
    Her curiosity was getting the better of her, so she had to go in and enquire further.

Inside she nervously approached the man behind the counter and asked "I couldn't help notice the sign in the window, is it serious ?"
    "Of course mam, this frog is highly trained and your satisfaction is guaranteed".
    "Really ?"
    "Yes. If you have any problems you can return him here. I can't be any fairer than that".
    So she bought the frog and rushed off home.

On the bus home, her sexual frustration got the better of her and she quietly took the frog out and slipped him inside her knickers...

Nothing.

Thinking maybe the frog is uncertain with a new person, she said she'd wait and try again when she got home.

When she got home, she lay down on the bed, took the frog out and put him between her legs....

Nothing.

Maybe if she got him in the bath he'd be more comfortable in the water, so she ran a bath, stripped off and in she pops with the frog...

Nothing.

Enraged, she jumps out, dresses and flies back to the shop.
    When she gets there, she fumes at the owner "You told me this was a fanny-licking frog and my satisfaction was guaranteed. Well nothing happened".
    "Are you sure?" said the man
    "Of course I'm bloody sure".
    "Ok,Ok, hold on now. Pull down your pants".
    She does.
    "Now sit up there on the counter".
    She does.
    "Spread your legs".
    She does.
    The man bends over, looks at the frog and says "Now I'm NOT gonna show you again !!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Very Good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Good one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Please name the back street & town --- I want one of those frogs ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

dh0661 wrote: »
    Please name the back street & town --- I want one of those frogs ;)

RIBBIT
    Brisbane
    RIBBIT
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

LOL :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement