Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount shop on shop street (cd's, dvd's etc.)

Options
  • 04-07-2008 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Strange shop after opening on shop street. selling dvd's for under €10.
    they call it a liquidation sale. kindov strange though. some of the dvd covers are different to the normal irish releases. maybe stuff is coming down from the north. i asked the girl at the counter who owned the shop and she didn't know.
    anybody have any info on this place. how legit is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Sounds very suspect

Where on shop st. is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭homerjay540

it's right next to una taffes old shop (or possible part of it). across from garvans/pulp.
    lots of box sets of cd's for €8 and double/triple dvd packs for €10.
    i bought a pair of sunglasses for €7.50. i had bought a similar pair yesterday for €15.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice one.
    In before cops.

In before cops.

Indeed
    Im gonna check it out first thing in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Sweet. i know the place. been having a liquidation sale for the past few weekends..ill be there tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If its the store where vision express is going to be then i think it is Zhiavagos who are selling those CDs abd DVDs there right now.

Krieg approves of the liquidation sale

Got myself a copy of animal farm movie (not the animated one) for €4
    They only really sell dvd's, cd's and Ipod stations, but all very cheap

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Must go in soon, nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

Yeah, it's just Zhivago trying to get rid of a load of crap. Didn't see much good in there tbh, maybe I missed the good stuff. Lots of touristy t-shirts and Declan Nerney CD's :p

Advertisement