Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career in Counselling

Options
  • 04-07-2008 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi there, this is a sincere request for help on changing to a career in counselling. I have no formal qualifications in this area and am hoping that someone out there can help. I have found various institutes/colleges etc on the web in Dublin and Limerick but don't know where is the best place to go for training and even what type of training is the right type to do from a formally accredited point of view. Also would a traditional university degree be even better? Ideally part time would be better as I have kids/job/childminder to pay etc but would consider full time for the right choice. Any thoughts or help or guidance would be much appreciated. Kind regards.:)

Comments

Advertisement