Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

???retractable stock for a g36c???

Options
  • 04-07-2008 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭

hey does anyone know if you can get retractable stock for the jing gong g36c????????? does the stock of an m4 fit it?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

as far as i know daz the M4 stock doesnt,but ive saw the KWA 36c has one,so you might be able to get one,
    P.S havent i saw you on airsoft irelands forums before?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

there is a retractable stock that takes a large battery but i don;t think that what your after, if you want to stick a 6 position m4 stock on you will need a adapter like this http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=1698

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yep the MG36 stock, "gerroudat" on here got one recently. you can get an adapter to use an M4 stock on them too but i think it looks sh1te.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

G&P G36 Sniper Style Folding Buttstock is the other retractable stock without going the m4 adapter route although with a 9.6v + battery you can not retract the stock fully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

delta-boy wrote: »
    as far as i know daz the M4 stock doesnt,but ive saw the KWA 36c has one,so you might be able to get one,
    P.S havent i saw you on airsoft irelands forums before?

you have indeed except its daz108 there because 801 was taken

• Advertisement
Advertisement