Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Happenings!!

Options
  • 04-07-2008 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all, I am new to this board! I do have a pressing story though!

My family and I have always joked about having ghosts in the house, especially when things would go missing and playfully re-appear someplace else ( like my mothers wedding ring, that for weeks she couldn't find, then one night before she went to bed, it was laying in the middle of her pillow, like it has been there the whole time).

But recently, last year, I gave birth to my first child, and moved back in with my parents. And, I know this sounds crazy, in my sons room, I can feel three distinctive presences, and half the time its almost like i see these black voids in the room. I started noticing this, when he would wake up in the middle of the night, and i would peek in, and it would look like my son was standing up in the middle of his bed, screaming.

And as I would get nearer, i would see that he was not, and by the time i reached his crib, sometimes he was no longer crying and it looked as though he was never crying.

I have heard men's voices speaking through the monitor and sometimes when its just my son and I in the house, I get super uncomfortable. No body believes me, but from what I have been reading, the new appearance of these figures is quite odd, there hasn't been a death of anyone i have been close too.

I know this is a long story, but does anyone have any knowledge as to why this is happening?

Tiff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Hi Tiff,

Baby Monitors run on set frequencies. It is quite normal to pick up other monitors or even remote house phones. That's why there is a switch for 2 different frequencies on them. If you switch, this might help

Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tiffanyceline

The monitor os digital, and i have NEVER had a problem with that before.

I don't know California that well, so i wouldn't be able to specualte about you area or radio signal. Where abouts in Calafornia are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tiffanyceline

I live right out side of Los Angeles, but like I said, the monitor is on a digital signal, not a radio signal, so interference is pretty rare.

And at this point, its a little more then the monitor. I mean, if nothing else was going on, i would agree, but with everything else, It more then that.

Without know a lot more about the situation, and having a talk to you I probably couldn't figure out what's up.

If you would like an investigation team, I recommend you get one oof my collegues from the TAPS family to have a look around. You can find a list of these on
    http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/tapsfamily/tflist.html

I hope they can help

Ian

• Advertisement

I have had experience with this also. My sister put the twins to bed set up the monitors . We could hear them gurgling and so on. Then we heard a woman talk to them .
    We went up the stairs and there was nobody there. We took a look around and we had forgot to plug in the other monitor. So what was happening was the monitor was picking up another monitor down the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Its possible that the San Andreas fault is giving off EMF and which can cause static over the intercom. The thing about the dark shadowy figures could be related to a building previously on the land or around/near to where you are, children are more sensitive to seeing 'ghosts', maybe check with the history of the area as well and see if theres any history.

Advertisement