Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably Priced Cookery Course

• 04-07-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All
    I'm interested in improving my cookings skills a little and would like to do an evening cookery course. Would anybody have any recommendations? I don't want to spend a fortune. Anywhere in the Dublin area.
    Any ideas or replies would be great.
    Have a nice weekend.
    M

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I've heard that these guys: http://www.italianschoolofcooking.net/ do good classes. From their brochure it seems to be about €65 for a class. They're based in Rathgar.

I think they do reduced rates if you buy x amount of them, from what I remember from flyers I've seen around for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ongargal

Thank you for that. I'll check it out. Best wishes m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 turi

Hi, I personally know some friends that have had private cookery lessons, check out www.enjoyourmeal.ilbello.com, they are really happy with the result, it's quite reasonable as well, I think around 50 euro per lesson.
    Hope this is helpfull if still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Ishindar

i did an asian cooking course in hartstown community school last year. it was thai & indian based and only 80e for 10 weeks. the teacher was really good and i learnt a lot. it was a mix of demonstration and cooking yourself. it usually starts in mid september and mid january, i would highly recommend it!

Advertisement