Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Poker - Which sites are best?

Options
  • 04-07-2008 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Ok, just wondering how many of you out there play online, as well as in the 'real' world.

I'd be interested in reviews of sites you've been playing for a while.

I started playing online about 3-4 years ago, and tried a bunch of sites. I've stuck with Pokerstars ( because of the variety of multi-tourney sit&go's ) and Victor Chandler ( aka Paddy Power aka Racing Post ...etc. ) because they have pretty regular multi tourneys ( 300+ player ) for small money.

I played Absolute Poker for a while, 'til I won $1,500 in a $10 multi a few years ago... and couldn't catch a hand for weeks afterward.

Started out playing low-stakes cash games, but discovered I make more money playing tournament poker.

Appreciate any feedback

PJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Stars are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best for MTTs online.
    That is if you're ok to play for hours given the size of the fields (though the 180s are excellent also).

IPoker is good for tournies with smaller fields yet decent guarantees, boylesports in particular seem to be good with guarantees and BSP only tournies etc.

Full Tilt is good for tournies but again, huge fields.

Advertisement