Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Pleasures

• 04-07-2008 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Alright, I don't care if this has been done before: I want to hear the guiltiest of your most guilty pleasures (regarding food!). Mine is not so bad - It's just bread with butter, peanut-butter, ham, and honey in between (I let it 'dry' a bit too, to make the honey harden).

Kevin

....*drools*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Wow...how on earth did you come up with that?

Mine is probably a bagel with butter - lots and lots and lots of butter. Or anything with lots of butter really!!

An even bigger guilty pleasure, and so so guilty that I can only have it once every two years or so is a Curly Wurly mega-thingy sundae. Yep that's the real name. I had one in a pub in Bournemouth two years ago and I'll be going back especially for my birthday this year. It's basically an ice cream as big as my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

mine usually comes on a sturday night

A chinese (beef curry, rice, chips and more curry sauce all in a prawn cracker sambo's) then followed by microwave pop corn and hagen daz cookies and cream ice cream... mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Good grief... ...does all that fit inside a human stomach? Next Question: Can I join you next Saturday night!?:p

My favourite from the Chinese was just fried rice mixed with fried soft noodles and squished chicken balls. I invariably gave the free prawn crackers to my dog who appeared to love them.

Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Meat pizza, chicken dippers with bbq sauce and wedges with garlic dip. A few bottles of WKD to wash it down. My worst (and only very occasional) guilty pleasure is deep fried Mars bar from Seashell. I heard that place closed down but I hope it's not true...

My other guilty pleasure alcohol wise is Baileys over ice on Desperate Housewives night. Any flavour. It's such an old person after dinner drink but I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

God damn, you are all giving me great ideas here. I'm going to have to have a 'binge' session soon enough... ...:o

That deep fried Mars bar place was/is on Townsend Street, yeh?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Mine is :

Takeaway - special chow mein with BBQ sauce and chips or fresh cod and chips

Home - peanut butter sandwiches on really fresh bread (have to have it now that I'm thinking about it)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Crisp sambos

Or noodle sanwiches.

Love them!

Oe melted mars bars gone hard a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Louise-88

Rice, noodles, cashew nuts and curry sauce from the chinese mixed together, and after a bowl of butter popcorn with bits of tolberone broken up into it, chocolate and popcorn is sooo good together!!!!:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement