Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Beach

Options
  • 04-07-2008 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Anyone been down today to the urban beach?? Reading about it sounds fun, but I can envisage it being absolutely packed all the time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

is it opened yet? I thought it was a few weeks off?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

It opened today. 4th July-20th July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I passed it at lunchtime & stopped to watch for a while. There was a band playing some good music and lots of people on the beach. Plenty of families and pedal-boats to sail around the dock. But none of it looked overcrowded.

Looked like fun but I had to return to the office to slave in front of a hot computer :(

I'd imagine Saturday & Sundays might get a bit packed unless it's pissing down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Where is this happening??Looking for things to bring the little fella to do with the schools being off n all:rolleyes:!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

IFSC, in the dock beside CHQ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Maddison wrote: »
    Where is this happening??Looking for things to bring the little fella to do with the schools being off n all:rolleyes:!!

It's down on the docklands, on George's Dock. Here's the website:http://www.dublindocklands.ie/urbanbeach/index.jsp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Thanks a mill!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

like what other beach in the world doesn't have a band :eek:

might stroll up today and have a nose, rain has stopped for now after a crappy morning and night but for how long.....

Advertisement