Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jen evicted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

LolaDub wrote: »
    A few days late wa! Do you seriously not see how air kissing and actually saying loudly the word 'mwah' repeatedly looks chav!?!:confused:

The thread is still active whether I have only came across it now or not does not necessarily constitute me being late.

Whether you said this 5 minutes ago or a year ago does not really matter in the slightest.

Now I obviously don't see how air kissing and saying mwah looks chav so why don't you try explaining to me why you think this as I'm sure most people would not have a clue what your talking about. I've seen plenty of chavs in my time but haven't ever had the experience of seeing them air kissing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Looking for an argument? I'm not bothered to give you one.

I'm sure there are many things you haven't seen in your life, should i explain them all to you?

I think its quite obvious from my post that i think saying mwah loudly mid air kiss is chavy while you don't, not really much of an issue here unless you're building your post count.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm sure there are many things you haven't seen in your life, should i explain them all to you?

I think its quite obvious from my post that i think saying mwah loudly mid air kiss is chavy while you don't, not really much of an issue here unless you're building your post count.

I don't think he was looking for an argument, just unsure what you're on about. To be honest I've no idea what you mean either. How is saying 'mwah' a chav phrase? It's not like you see it on the Jeremy Kyle show.

"Aw wight Jeremy! Mwah!"

:confused:

LOL but what a sight that would be!!!

I was more referring to the kind of miniscule clothing orange tan in your face chavs/chavettes on a night out you come across.

Speaking of chavs....off topic but very funny http://www.tv.com/users/UnaLovesU2/profile.php?action=show_blog&entry=m-100-25379772&print=1

A few days late wa! Do you seriously not see how air kissing and actually saying loudly the word 'mwah' repeatedly looks chav!?!:confused:

I doubt anyone know's what your talking about.

Just answer the feckin question for God's sake Lola!! Your posts scream of ignorance (see below comments).....
    I think its quite obvious from my post that i think saying mwah loudly mid air kiss is chavy while you don't
    not really much of an issue here unless you're building your post count.

Just leave it now and don't make sweeping generalisations like that.... It's the height of ignorance unless you have some facts to back this up......or where have you seen it??? I'm just curious.

Are you Jen from big brother by any chance? Trying to sabatage any fame you might get for some reason.

• Advertisement

Wow how much time do you have on your hands... :rolleyes:

There is no need to reduce yourself to such pettiness and rudeness for me as much a compliment as it is to be quoted five times in one post

Wow how much time do you have on your hands... :rolleyes:

There is no need to reduce yourself to such pettiness and rudeness for me as much a compliment as it is to be quoted five times in one post

That post took me about 2 mins max. Multiquote button??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

As a result of this thread being brought to my attention, LolaDub has been tempoarily banned from Big Brother.

Threads must be kept within their context and unnecessary dislike will not be tolerated.

Would like to clarify that now both workaccount and LolaDub have been tempoarily banned. They both argued their case, and I cannot see a neutral way to resolve this case other than to ban them both until Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    As a result of this thread being brought to my attention, LolaDub has been tempoarily banned from Big Brother.

Threads must be kept within their context and unnecessary hatred will not be tolerated.

Bit harsh no? Where's the "hatred"?

• Advertisement

Upon review, gonna remove the word "hatred" and replace it with "dislike".

Advertisement