Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D'ya know what pee's me right off??....

Options
  • 04-07-2008 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

When you say to somebody at work or anywhere, 'Did you see Big Brother last night' and they say

'I dunno how people watch that sh1te, like i turned on the tele once and they were sleeping' 'how can that be fun' ect.....

And get a life and so on. It p1sses me right off! :mad:

Thanks for that :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Welcome to the circle jamegg, you're amongst friends now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I know how you feel OP. It pisses me off too when people in work say 'Did you see Big Brother last night'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Pigman II wrote: »
    I know how you feel OP. It pisses me off too when people in work say 'Did you see Big Brother last night'.
    roffles seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

The idea of big bro is great, but "big brother" plays too much of a roll in the lives of the people in the house. Also they pick all these weird people like its gonna make the show better.

I'd watch big bro if they put mostly nice looking people in it and if "big brother" stayed out of it and let life run normal in the house.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Ah P2, the serial BB boards stalker, I'd say it kills you not to post more often :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

With ya on that one Op. Used to watch the live feed now i only watch the highlighted show and my enjoyment of the show has increased since.

Advertisement