Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trade focus for new ibiza

Options
  • 04-07-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Thought i would ask all you guys who know so much;)

I was thinking of trading in my 07 focus with 60000kms on it for new 1.4 ibiza sport. Reason being i dont think it will cost that much if any for new car and i will only be holding on to ibiza for 8 to 9 months at the most. I do a lot of driving and if i hold on to the focus for another 9 months it will have about 120000kms and will be very shift.

Any how i would like your thoughts on this as i am not much into cars and would the ibiza be a big let down after the focus??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

you will definately lose more on the Ibiza in the long run. also the new model Ibiza is out, and the 1.4 sport isn't available yet. you'd be better off either staying with what you have, or getting rid of the Focus, and buying a cheap car for 8 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ambman

colm_mcm wrote: »
    you will definately lose more on the Ibiza in the long run. also the new model Ibiza is out, and the 1.4 sport isn't available yet. you'd be better off either staying with what you have, or getting rid of the Focus, and buying a cheap car for 8 months.

Thanks Colm

Colm i know from reading here you know what you are talking about. What do you think would be a fair price for the focus its a hatchback 1.4???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Would you not drive a diesel considering the miles you do??60Klms in a 07.Thats a long time on the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

I didnt know that the new Ibiza was out already :eek::o

Advertisement