Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo wii

• 04-07-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭

need a wii and mario kart at a good price for young fellas birthday. online or galway area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Wii with Lego Indiana Jones and 2 remote control covers for 249 euro in HMV. Also loads of games in the sale. I haven't seen Mario Kart any cheaper than 45euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

check out the shop that use to be "Virgin Megastore" begins with a Z cant think of the name of it at the moment.

I got a Wii yesterday. €240 for the wii sports pack and also a Party game with 7 games on it.. all great craic.. and i think if you pay €260 you get the game your looking for. Check them out..
    Dont go to GAME or Argos they are over priced in there, I checked all the shops looking for the best price.. Couldnt check extragame as it was closed...

just seen you are in Galway. I checked this in Dublin. I'm sure there are similar shops there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

sorry just found out the name of the shop.. it's Zavvi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

thanks for the info lads. Nearest Zavvi is in Limerick so I'll probably check out HMV.

Advertisement