Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway performers get together suggestion?

Options
  • 04-07-2008 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Ok, I've never been one to be into musicals much or anything but recently I've been getting more into them...as a alternative type of performance really. I think there is a lot to be said for some of them (although there's only a few I like).

Just got RENT and listening to that a lot, and I've always had fantasies of filling a football stadium with people and getting 60,000 people to sing Bohemian Rhapsody etc but basically what I'm wondering is if anyone would be interested, or know anyone who would be interested in getting some form of collective together to work on big projects like this.

I'm not looking to get involved with a musical society and do the typical circuit stuff like My Fair Lady (nothing wrong with it though if that's your bag) but more get musicians, actors and singers together to work on projects.

Recently I heard a Nightwish version of Phantom of the Opera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5SUSmedMm8) and would like to play around with songs like that and maybe end up with a performance night somewhere

Just throwing the idea out there to see what people think

Advertisement