Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Secret" Live Feed channel on Sky.

Options
  • 04-07-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Came across this on another forum. There is a channel you can set up on Sky digital that I believe gives you a live feed from the house 24/7. Give it a go. It's working for me so far.

To set up and watch Secret Channel on Sky:

Press "Services", select "System Setup", then "Add Channels".

Enter the following details (use the arrows to navigate)
    Frequency : 12.480
    Polarisation: V
    Symbol Rate 27.5
    FEC: 2/3

Select "Find Channels".
    You will see 2 new channels - Move the cursor to "12005" and press Yellow, then Select.

To watch the channel: Press "Services" and select "Other Channels" and select 12005.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Dude, thats just E4. It's already on the normal EPG on Irish Sky. Don't think the have it free in Britian though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

No it's not.

If you flick between E4 & this station when Big Brother live is not on then you will see a live feed 24/7 rather than what is being shown on E4 i.e Friends, Hollyoaks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Buck_Naked wrote: »
    No it's not.

If you flick between E4 & this station when Big Brother live is not on then you will see a live feed 24/7 rather than what is being shown on E4 i.e Friends, Hollyoaks etc.

If you are watching Friends or whatever on E4, Just press the red button and choose Big Brother in the next option. ;)
    same thing :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

vectra wrote: »
    If you are watching Friends or whatever on E4, Just press the red button and choose Big Brother in the next option. ;)
    same thing :cool:

The red button is not an option for me on E4 on Sky Digital or the rest of the ROI afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

The red button is not an option for me on E4 on Sky Digital or the rest of the ROI afaik.

This is true. Red Button was a no go on both of my Sky boxes, so I added this channel. Very handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

AH
    It must be because i got my box in from the UK Then :D

Advertisement