Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton

Options
  • 05-07-2008 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hey.
    I used play badminton as a kid. and want to start up again!! so i guess im a beginner. i know its kinda off season but does anyone know where i could play some badminton in cork city at the moment and get back into the swing of it. any local clubs, etc?? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭the_follwer

i always wanted to start up badminton again,done it as a child too.il look around. i think somewhere in bishopstown does it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

I played badminton when I was a kid too and I would love to start playing it again also!! If you find a place I would appreciate hearing about it....Sucks that it is a so called 'winter sport', like what on earth is wrong with playing it all year round lol....It's fun :) may I ask how old the 2 posters before me are (the OP and the one after them) ? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Click here for all badminton clubs located in Cork City and County.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 browneyedgirl

im 23 and the problem with that link is that it doesnt give u much info on what might be goin on during d summer

Advertisement