Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glin - The bestest town i ever was in...

Options
  • 05-07-2008 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Just back from a weekend in west limerick which we spent in a b&b in glin....... probably one of the nicest spots ive ever had the pleasure of visiting! a real undiscovered gem in the south west; i am thinking of returning in August........... anywhere in the locality worth seeing???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    Just back from a weekend in west limerick which we spent in a b&b in glin....... probably one of the nicest spots ive ever had the pleasure of visiting! a real undiscovered gem in the south west; i am thinking of returning in August........... anywhere in the locality worth seeing???
    Glin Castle is worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Got voted best castle in europe recently:

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

how far from bruff is glin >?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Tinytony wrote: »
    Got voted best castle in europe recently:

Here

Best castle in europe !!!!!!!!!!

Jeez ive been there at a party recently, its a really nice spot, i was surprised how nice its an gem, but the best in europe i dunno.

Advertisement