Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutest shih tsu ever!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Several adjectives spring to mind ..."adorable" isn't among them. Not for me, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

peasant wrote: »
    Several adjectives spring to mind ..."adorable" isn't among them. Not for me, anyway.

im with you there!:D that dog is not the cutest thing i have seen today:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

They call that grooming style "The Baby Spice"!! :D
    babyspice.jpgstrawberry_dog_steps_stairs4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Thats just plain weird.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Thats because you need to take a closer look at the picture guy's I think some one is pulling your leg on this one??? I won't tell you what I think just yet. But do have a closer look. All the same I think it's cute but can't stand to see bobbins or bows on dogs it's just not natural.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Is that a fake picture where they just made it look like it had baby spices hair?

Give you another guess can't be 100% but about 99% I know what I'm looking at. Try to take in the detail of the dog and I think you'll get it but don't give it away just yet! If I'm wrong I'll book an appointment with sec savers.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

It looks like a toy to me, the paws look a bit strange.
    Thats because you need to take a closer look at the picture guy's I think some one is pulling your leg on this one??? I won't tell you what I think just yet. But do have a closer look. All the same I think it's cute but can't stand to see bobbins or bows on dogs it's just not natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

Give you another guess can't be 100% but about 99% I know what I'm looking at. Try to take in the detail of the dog and I think you'll get it but don't give it away just yet! If I'm wrong I'll book an appointment with sec savers.

The plot thickens!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think thats cute take a look at time wasting fun by luckcat as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Its a toy isnt it .That cant be real.

Sorry BPE but it those look very suspect ? I'm thinking it's a dead dog stuffed or a manquin dog for window display or a very life like teddy. Is it real ?

Anyway good fun guessing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

maybe this should be moved to Conspiracy Theories!!!!!!! :D

Her legs and body do look a bit like a teddy but it is probably because she is so fluffy? Baby Spice, thats hilarious!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Whatever it is, it's inbred and hidious!!! I can't believe anyone would think that is cute!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jenjo23

Look at the eyes, there is no way that is a real dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Even if that dog isn't real, somebody somewhere in a grooming parlor will pull both a Shih-Tsu and that picture out of a handbag and ask for exactly that trim.

*shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

The legs make it a give-away they are too fat!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

the paws don't look real

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

It has perfectly square paws! Definately a toy!

I think it is one of those super-realistic toys that are meant to act as replacement for a real dog. I saw a show a while back that had something similar, but a baby! And people were spending thousands on these freaky fake babies! Oh, scared the bejaysus out of me.

So whats the verdict real or from out of space?

• Advertisement
Advertisement