Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get paving slabs?

Options
  • 05-07-2008 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Need to go look at paving slabs for a patio. Wheres a good place around dublin to go look at some?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

b&q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I've been to B&Q and really they don't have a huge choice and the displays are quite poor, often the display is of a different slab than the one below, like they've changed stock but not the display. I've picked one out, but wondering where else I can go look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Try Roadstone - they have about 8 retail centres around Dublin. Haven't used the myself but as I'll shortly be doing my own patio, they'll be one I will be checking out.

You could also try Acheson & Glover who have a showroom beside the Dart station at Howth Junction. They have a large display of slabs, cobbles, walls etc. Bit pricey but nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I heard Oldbridge in Slane (just off M1) were doing a sale with stuff half price.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

tobermore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Kilsaren Concrete have a 'Lifestyle' range of items aimed specifically at this market, very good quality, with big investment by Kilsaren in machinery for same...
    http://www.kilsaranlifestyle.com/
    PS, had a rep in from them recently, so they are worth a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Their display in Gardenworks in Malahide is dire, and theres hardly any paving slabs on their website.

I found a decent list here.
    http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=86365

Advertisement