Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffalo Sauce

• 05-07-2008 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i might get buffalo sauce in dublin. i had it last nite in a restraunt but couldnt find it in tescos and the sales person didnt know anywhere i might get it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I'm presuming you are looking for chicken wing sauce?

The best sauce you can get is Franks Red Hot. It's available in most Tesco's at this stage. I know the one in Maynooth has it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

Donnybrook Fair or Fallon and Byrne usually have some.

You could always try making your own: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/buffalo-wing-sauce-recipe.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

there is a thread on this page of this forum titled "Elephant & Castle chicken wings?" which methinks would be a good place for you to start. :rolleyes:

beebaw wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i might get buffalo sauce in dublin. i had it last nite in a restraunt but couldnt find it in tescos and the sales person didnt know anywhere i might get it.
    It's definitely in Tesco - I saw it today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Just smother them in Coca Cola

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭balon

Ballyman wrote: »

The best sauce you can get is Franks Red Hot.

mmm Franks wing sauce. where's the drool button?

Advertisement